Vaccinations in New Jersey
At Mountainside Immedicenter, we offer a wide range of immunization and vaccine services for our patients in Bloomfield and Clifton, New Jersey. Our services include mandatory school vaccines for children, annual flu vaccines for adults, as well as COVID-19, pneumonia, HPV and tetanus vaccinations. Our doctors treat every patient with compassion and care, offering reliable treatments for your age and lifestyle that you can rely on to keep you healthy.
To book an appointment, please call one of our clinic locations.
Our immunization and vaccine services
We provide a variety of vaccines and immunizations, including:
- Adult vaccines — Adults should consider being vaccinated annually for seasonal influenza (flu), and every 5-10 years for shingles, pneumonia, hepatitis B, tetanus, and HPV. We also provide more specialized vaccines and immunizations if you are planning to travel outside the country or have a specialized health condition.
- Chickenpox — Young children, adults, and the elderly are all at risk for contracting chickenpox. We administer varicella, the chickenpox vaccine, in the form of a shot. It is recommended that children are vaccinated for chickenpox after the age of one.
- Children’s vaccines — We offer vaccines for chickenpox, measles, mumps, influenza, meningitis, hepatitis, pneumonia, and polio. We also offer the Tdap and DTap. All of these vaccines are generally required for children before they start school. Some of these vaccines must be given in several doses across a span of months.Our Immedicenter is prepared to provide your child with these vaccines before they start school so they can begin daycare and kindergarten on time.
- Flu — Flu shots, or the influenza vaccine, can prevent you from getting one of the many strains of the flu virus. Our Immedicenter offers flu vaccines in the form of a nasal shot, nasal spray, or a standard injection.
- Pneumonia — Pneumonia can be prevented by two vaccines that work against the pneumococcal bacteria, which also causes meningitis and bacteremia. Our Immedicenter will determine which pneumonia vaccine is best for you. You may require just one vaccine or both.
- Shingles — The same virus that causes chickenpox also causes shingles. Our Immedicenter offers the zoster vaccine for shingles. We recommend patients over 50 years old receive this vaccine, although patients of any age can contract shingles.
If you require another specialized vaccination not listed here, our doctors are prepared to help. You can learn more about our services by calling one of our locations.
Our Immedicenter locations
1355 Broad St.
Clifton, NJ 07013
Call us: (973) 778-5566
557 Broad St.
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Call us: (973) 680-8300
Please call us to make an appointment. We also accept walk-ins.